1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that Facebook is trash.
3) Thought for the Week: It’s been a long road, getting from there to here.
4) Yes, it’s been a while since I’ve posted one of these. Ever since WordPress killed the classic editor, I’ve been unable to recreate my basic template for these, so I put it on hiatus for a bit. I couldn’t copy and paste some of the images that I was originally using, as the classic editor was completely unsupported, which made putting these together more than a little difficult. So, I redid the header image, found a different image for Facebook and I’m giving it another go. So consider this the triumphant return.
5) Before you ask: yes, Weekly Reader is coming back as well. Again, I had one hell of a time dealing with the newer editor and I just wasn’t able to put any together. But now I have what I need and I can start posting them as I’ve wanted. Finally.
6) Prime and I just finished watching Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends. It goes without saying that I miss watching it on Saturday mornings; some of my earliest memories are of getting up early on Saturday mornings to watch cartoons. That was one I just couldn’t miss. Honestly, I think it’s the first cartoon that I have actual, tangible memories of watching; the only ones that are earlier are Bugs Bunny and other Looney Tunes, but they’re very sparse. But Spider-Man? That I remember very clearly. Even to the old Disney blanket I would wrap myself in while I watched on frosty winter mornings.
7) We’re watching the ’90s X-Men series as well. There’s really only one episode that I want to see, but I think it’s going to be a little while before I finally get to it. But when I do, there’s no way I’ll be able to take it seriously. It just isn’t going to happen.
On that comedic note, we’ll draw this to a close. But I’ll be back next week, same time, same channel, with even more inane thoughts that will make you roll your eyes. So until then, have a great weekend, stay safe, and I’ll see you soon!