1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: It’s been a long time, but my time is finally here.
4) Prime and I finally got through the first two seasons of Star Trek: Discovery. People aren’t kidding about it; I’ve broken down crying while watching. Supposedly, the third season is way more emotional and I don’t know if I can handle that.
5) We’ve gone back to sanitizing the carts. Right after the vaccines became widely available, we stopped. I thought it was a bad idea, that we were being premature and it looks like I was right. I spent most of yesterday spraying cart handles and now I’m wondering how long we’ll be doing this.
6) It’s freaking hot and humid and I am not here for it. It’s also not cooling off anytime soon.
7) Prime and I caught Marvel 616 on Disney+ and the episode focusing on the Japanese Spider-Man had a bit of a surprising shout-out: Transformers got a mention. Apparently, the Japanese Spider-Man was so popular and the addition of the robot was so memorable, that other super Sentai shows started doing the same. It circled back to Marvel, who produced a comic known as Shogun Warriors, and eventually, Transformers, which was a huge success in the 1980s. I wasn’t expecting to hear the name “Transformers” mentioned at all, so that was cool.
On that dorky note, we’ll stop for now. But I’ll be back next week, with even more random thoughts. So have a great weekend, stay safe and I’ll see you soon!