1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: it’s not work that pisses me off, it’s that eight hour wait to go home. That’s frickin’ bullshit.
4) If you’re wondering how last night’s game ended, it was a win: the Beloit Snappers got all their three runs in at the top of the fifth but the Timber Rattlers managed to get a couple in the bottom of the eighth, then plated two more in the bottom of the ninth. They managed to pull it out and won it. Helluva game, I must admit.
5) Apparently, it’s been a very rainy summer here in Wisconsin. But, you know, that anthropogenic climate disruption isn’t a thing, totes not real.
6) Disney is making a Devil Dinosaur and Moon Girl animated series and we’re getting Diamond White as the voice of Moon Girl and since she was the voice of Frankie Green in Rescue Bots I am not only here for it, but I am fangirling.
7) It’s a short week but I’m already exhausted. Yay.
That’s all for now. Drop by again when where I’ll make yet another pointless post and dumb stuff. Until then, see you later!