1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: I’m already tired from next week.
4) Tomorrow is the twentieth anniversary of 9/11. I’m not going to blog about it. This is the only mention that I will make of it. It was stressful then, and it still is even now. I’m not saying we should forget. But out of respect for those affected, I won’t be saying anything about tomorrow. It isn’t my place.
5) We’re looking at highs in the eighties tomorrow. With humidity. I’m not happy about that.
6) We’re doing quite a bit of hiring at work. Some are probably seasonal hires. Others might actually be permanent employees. My hours have been cut to 29 for the next couple of weeks, but I don’t expect this to last. If anything, I’ll be either asked to stay later or come in earlier. We’ve had one person let go several weeks ago for a ridiculous reason; I’m fairly certain it’s going to happen again.
7) It’s September. Which means I have to hit Walmart and see what sort of costumes they have for Halloween. I’m pretty sure that there’s at least one Bumblebee costume out there. I’m going to need it for my collection.
With that said, I’ll go ahead and draw this to a close. But I’ll be back next week with more random thoughts and brain farts for you to read. So until next time, have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!