1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
4) It’s already gotten too cool to sit in the break room without a jacket. So it looks like I’m going to have to start carrying one with me from now until next spring. It’s nothing I haven’t done before, but I don’t like leaving things like that in the break room for extended periods. I ended up losing a damn Brewers hoodie because of that and I’m still pissed off about it. No, I can’t trust people because the moment I do, this kind of bullshit happens.
5) Last night, Prime and I went out to dinner. Our local Mexican restaurant was doing a 2-for-1 margarita special. I had two: one frozen strawberry and one lime on the rocks. It seems that two medium margaritas are my limit. Also, I happen to be a happy, but very philosophical, drunk. I think I may have solved most of society’s problems just by having a couple of margaritas.
6) We’re possibly getting masks back in next week. A lot of the members have been asking about them and we’ve been out for weeks. That huge set of 200 masks and four bottles of sanitizer? It’s long gone. We had someone who bought two cart fulls of them. We had a good number of people buying masks last month. It looks like people are getting the hint. I hope it sticks this time.
7) We’re looking at ninety degrees this weekend. Yuck. May this be the last time we deal with this.
On that simmering note, we’ll stop right here. But I’ll be back soon, with more random thoughts for you to laugh about. Until then, have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!