1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: The light at the end of the tunnel… is just the headlight of an oncoming train.
4) Last Sunday, one of my coworkers said she was just about ready to walk off the job. Why? Well, it seems that her closer called in that day, which isn’t unusual for her. So, apparently when she got the news, she reacted in an over the top, but sarcastic, manner. It was a joke. Her reaction was a joke. But one of the managers–KB–saw it and dragged her into the office. Why? According to him, she was “screaming” in front of the members, which absolutely wasn’t true. However, her closer? She’s gotten a counseling notice, but that’s all. Now, who should be the one getting an earful from management: the person who has a sarcastic reaction to getting screwed over yet again or the one who hasn’t made her ninety days and keeps calling in constantly? Because I think the answer is obvious.
5) I visited my local Walmart on Wednesday and I literally have no idea as to why. The shelves are still bare, one of the items I needed to get for Prime was out, and the FSA items I purchased couldn’t go on the FSA card. Even worse? One of the FSA items had a coupon for $3 off but the register wouldn’t accept said coupon. I have no idea why I keep going to Walmart to buy anything; it’s not worth the hassle. I’m thinking next time I need something, I’m going to check Meijer first. I might be pleasantly surprised if I do.
6) My Costco finally got masks. There’s a limit of two, so I went ahead and got the limit. I have no idea how long they’ll last; people have been requesting them a lot lately.
7) The Brewers’ magic number is still two. Also, I hate the dirty red birds known as the St. Louis Cardinals. For reasons.
With that said, I’ll pause for now. But stop by again next week for more random thoughts. So until next time, stay safe, have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!