1) Current mood:
Bruh, I’m dead. 🙂
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: The floggings will continue until morale improves.
4) I wasn’t kidding about that. Thursday something happened at work that pissed me off to no end. I won’t go into the details right now, but I will say this: there is going to be quite a bit of malicious compliance on my part and I literally don’t care if it gets someone in a lot of trouble.
5) Prime and I finished watching the first season of Luke Cage and now we’re taking on Iron Fist. This one is a slow build up/burn as compared to the previous Marvel shows. It’s good, but it takes a little while to get going. So if you’re expecting non-stop action from the start, you’re going to be a bit disappointed, but give it a shot.
6) I’ve been picking up a few warmer clothes lately so I can be ready for winter. A couple of my coworkers have said that they think it’s going to be a cold one and I want to be prepared for it.
7) I think I may have to get another backpack. One of the zippers is not working properly so I’m having trouble closing it. But I don’t really want to get a new one. The current one is still functional and I don’t want to spend the money. Not unless I absolutely must.
With that said, we’ll draw this one to a close. But I’ll be back next week, tossing another word salad for you. Until then, have a great weekend, stay safe and I’ll see you soon!