1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. Most social media is, actually.
3) Thought for the Week: Only a postseason game can cause that much anxiety in the opening half of the first inning.
4) It’s the first game of the Braves/Brewers series and my nerves are completely shot. There’s currently no score and my throat hurts because I started screaming at the last out of the start of the first.
5) It seems like the broadcast is dropping out a little. Happening to Prime as well. Maybe it’s because of the sheer volume of people listening.
6) The crowd is seriously into this. I don’t blame them.
7) It might be fall ball, but it’s gonna feel like summer this weekend. Humidity. Yay. Can’t wait.
No offense, but I’m forced to cut this one short. See you soon and GO BREW CREW!