1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: It’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then it’s frickin’ hilarious.
4) I skipped Weekly Reader for this week. I was simply too tired and too overwhelmed to put one together. I’ll get one together for next week; this week has just been ridiculously exhausting.
5) Yesterday was beyond weird. Apparently, Wiesia caught someone at the door stealing and the guy hauled off and slammed his head against the wall. People were in absolute shit moods. I damn near had words with one of my coworkers. (If she gives me any more shit, I just might say a few choice words and to hell with the consequences.) The members were mostly fine, but a lot of my coworkers certainly had a bug up their asses. It was enough to make me question whether I should be there or not.
6) Currently, Prime and I are on The Punisher. We’ve gotten through the first season of Iron Fist and The Defenders, which were damn good, but I ended up bawling my eyes out at the end of The Defenders. Some of this stuff is pretty darn intense.
7) The good thing about the cooler weather? The damn mosquitoes are dead. May they enjoy being dead, the rotten little turds.
On that note, we’ll stop for today. But don’t fret. I’ll be back next week with more jumbled thoughts for you to try and assemble into something coherent. So until then, have a great weekend, stay safe and I’ll see you soon!