1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: What’s more frightening than a black cat? What I might do if I see someone trying to hurt one. (Cat owners: keep your kitties inside on Halloween. It’s the humans who act like monsters.)
4) This is A Thing That Is Happening:
Eddie Sedar is retiring. He’s been with the Crew for thirty seasons, so I guess it’s time. I’m still upset about it; the games aren’t going to be quite the same without him.
5) Lulu has learned her name and understands the phrase “You want some treats?” She also has learned that if she lets out these soft, cute little meows, she gets treats and ear scritches. Spoiled? That cat? Nah.
6) GPX+ is currently running a Halloween event; hatch certain spooky Pokémon, earn coins to spend in an Event Shop. I’m doing well enough with the coins–finally got me my Ghost Horse!–but I’ve had insane luck hatching random shinies. So far, I’ve hatched a shiny Misdreavus, Shuppet, Zubat, Mimikyu, Drifloon, and Spiritomb. That’s six freaking shinies that I don’t have to hunt for later and at least one extra shiny that can be used in a Pokémon Exchange. Not bad for just wanting to collect some coins! 🙂
7) It’s official: Prime shut the bedroom window. It’s not going to be opened up until next April at the earliest. It’s just too cold to leave it open.
On that chilling note, we’ll stop for now. But I’ll be back again with more random thoughts and brain farts for you to puzzle over. Until then, have a great weekend and I’ll see you!