1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. Twitter sucks a fat one, too.
3) Thought for the Week: When someone asks you if you’re a god, you say ‘YES’!
4) Saw Ghostbusters: Afterlife on Tuesday night. I don’t want to spoil the movie, but it’s awesome. I know some critics have said it sucks, but it doesn’t. It’s a bit of a slow build, with a great payoff in the end and a kick in the feels that brought me to tears. Also, stay in your seat until the credits are done. Marvel isn’t the only studio that puts a stinger at the end of their films.
5) The movie did help with my day on Tuesday. Yet again, we had a call in and were short staffed. Yet again, I had to do multiple procedures. If I hadn’t, there was literally no one else to do them, as they’re all on the tablet now and none of the people from Front End have been trained on that. It pisses me off to no end, as this was one of those days where literally every supervisor is like “Love you. Appreciate you.” But in a week, they won’t want me to do any of the procedures because I’m “just filling in” for the day. I feel like I’m being jerked around and I don’t appreciate it one damn bit.
6) Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl aren’t compatible with Pokémon Home just yet. We’ve been told that we’ll get compatibility in 2022, just not when in 2022. It doesn’t help matters that the games aren’t compatible with Pokémon Sword and Shield, either, so we can’t trade between them. That’s extremely disappointing, as it wouldn’t have taken much to simply block trading any of the incompatible Pokémon on Sword and Shield, but allow the ones that are found in both sets of games. It really feels like BDSP is it’s own little microcosm, outside of the other mainline games. Which sucks. There’s no battling between them either; you have to stick with either the Galar games or Sinnoh. You can’t have both.
7) Since SP is quite literally so closed off, I’m honestly considering deleting my save file and trying for a shiny Chimchar. I stopped when Prime mentioned I was behind everyone else and I honestly thought it wouldn’t be long before I could simply breed for a shiny Hidden Ability Chimchar. But now that I have no idea when I might be able to start breeding for anything because I can’t access Home from SP, I may just go back to resetting my game for a shiny. It’ll probably take less time than waiting for Home compatibility.
With that said, I’ll stop for today. But I’ll be back in another week, with another badly summarized post that talks about my life for the past week. So until then, have a great weekend, stay safe and I’ll see you soon!