1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: Merry Christmas to all, and to all, shut the hell up.
4) It happened again: someone tried to turn in the count sheet this past Tuesday. Apparently, somebody else filled out another one starting with Wednesday, but it looked awful because the first two days were completely blank. Even worse? All the other count sheets that I had dated had been removed from the clipboard. I had no idea where they had gone. One of my coworkers found them, along with the previous count sheet and managed to fix everything. But I still have no idea who might be doing this, as to whether it’s someone from the Front End or one of the new hires at the door. In either case, it’s driving me ballistic and I’m about ready to write out a note detailing how the count sheet is filled and when we turn it in exactly. It’s petty but I’m at my wit’s end now.
5) Since yesterday was our anniversary, I decided to skip the Weekly Reader. Trust me, we can take a break from the news every once in a while.
6) Most of the snow is gone, but now the temperatures have dropped and we’re in the twenties and thirties. This is normal for December but I still can’t say that I like it.
7) I’ve been looking through my shirts, wondering what I should wear to BotCon. I want a dedicated sleep shirt, but I don’t know what I should choose. It’s not like I don’t have enough time, but planning ahead for the convention helps keep my spirits up, which is something I need during this time of year.
On that note, we’ll draw things to a close. But I’ll be back next week, with another bad synopsis of my week! So until then, have a great weekend, stay safe, and I’ll see you soon!