1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: Why did so many people wait until the virgin Mary’s water broke to go Christmas shopping?!
4) To say that we’ve been busy would be an understatement. The last two days we hit over four thousand people. On Thursday we had four separate 300+ door counts. We didn’t fall below two hundred until 17:30! Busy? You better believe we were!
5) Apparently, Costco discounts Christmas items the week of Christmas. Walmart always waited until the day after. Honestly? I prefer Costco. Get the stuff out the door quicker.
6) Prime and I finished Hawkeye. It’s good, but I have that damned “I Can Do This All Day” song from Rogers: the Musical stuck in my head, which is a level of hell unto itself. (-_-)
7) With that said, I’ll still take that over most Christmas music.
On those screeching notes, I’ll stop for today. But I’ll be back next time with more observations about things that you might find interesting. Or just plain weird. So until then, have a great weekend, Merry Christmas, and I’ll see you soon!