1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: Twenty degrees honestly feels like springtime when you’ve had to deal with below zero temperatures.
4) I finally unboxed my Care Bears. Sitting on my side of the bed are Grumpy and Funshine Bear while Cheer Bear is hanging out on Prime’s side. I mean, there were three in the package; why not share?
5) So apparently, my coworkers at the door got in trouble for “keeping me down there” for too long during the weekend. Which is downright ridiculous because I was sent down there to help and they were short staffed. So I don’t understand why anyone would be upset about me helping out. It kinda sounds like someone just wants to bitch about something and if that’s the case, they can kiss my backside.
6) We’re on the “new” schedule now, which means the door gets an opener, a mid-shifter, a night person and lot duty. And that’s it. We’re going to be chronically understaffed if this keeps going and making it worse is the fact that we’ll be losing Jed to Bakery; someone had surgery so they’ll be out for a while and Bakery will need extra coverage. According to Jed, he thinks that the door is going to be short staffed until freaking summer and he’s probably right. I do not look forward to this.
7) I still have no idea how I managed to work forty hours a week. My everything hurts so much right now.
On that throbbing note, we’ll stop for now. But I’ll have more goofy thoughts to post next week. So until then, have a great weekend, stay safe and I’ll see you soon!