1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. In this case, the trash took itself out. Good fucking riddance.
3) Thought for the Week: You can’t compare Mark Zuckerberg to Data. One is an emotionless machine that vaguely resembles a human being but has no understanding of decency or humanity and the other is a Star Fleet officer.
4) Next week, I’ll have an extra day off for the MLK holiday which makes me happy. I’m getting three days off in a row, which is a nice little vacation. I’m going to need it, as I will be back up to forty hours the week afterwards. Great paycheck but I’m going to be exhausted. I hope my knee doesn’t hate me by the time I’m done.
5) I have been posting non-stop for the past five years. I’m a little surprised, to be honest. My previous blog was sporadic at best, so to have a streak like this is stunning. Let’s hope I can keep it up.
6) We’re down at least two people at the door: Wiesia and Kathy both are getting knee surgery. Kathy is probably going to come back, but Wiesia is going to retire, which means we may just have a full time position opening up soon. It also looks like Mary will be retiring later this year, so we’ll have a part time position to fill. So that means we’ll have two spots open. Currently, we have an offer for cross training in Pharmacy and I’m a little tempted to go for it. It’s a thought.
7) It’s official: IDW will lose both GI Joe and Transformers at the end of the year. Apparently, these two properties are headed to Skybound publishing. My Little Pony and Dungeons and Dragons are staying with IDW but the two best known properties are not. It seems that IDW had stories planned out to the end of the year, but they’re going to have to wrap it up early. I quite literally don’t know what to think about any of this. I had heard the rumors last year, but I was hoping they would only be rumors. I hope Hasbro knows what they’re doing because I’m certainly confused.
With that said, I’ll stop for now. But don’t fret! I’ll be back in just seven days to let you know all that’s not happening in this train wreck I call a life. So until next week, have a great weekend, stay safe, and I’ll see you then!