1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: I didn’t sign up for a sequel to 2020 but here we are.
4) Thursday was interesting: when we pulled Skids out of the driveway, Prime spotted a small puddle of oil on the concrete. It seemed that Skids was leaking a bit, so we took him in for a checkup. It’s nothing major, just a little oil slipping past the filter and dripping out. But Skids will be getting an oil change and some maintenance while he’s there. Less to worry about for the BotCon trip.
5) We had the higher ups at work Thursday. With the amount of panic, you would have thought that we were going to be taken out back and shot if anything was wrong. Of course, that did not happen. Because then who would run the store?
6) Today is the release of Legends: Arceus. My days off are now booked solid.
7) Yesterday wasn’t too cold but today is back to freezing. We’re almost through January, then we have February. March will see some warmer temperatures. At least I hope.
On that warmer note, we’ll stop for today. But I’ll be back next week with some more random slices of life to share with you. Until then, have a great weekend, stay safe, and I’ll see you soon!