1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. Good riddance.
3) Thought for the Week: We don’t need no water, let the motherfucker burn. Burn, motherfucker, burn.
4) So I found out exactly why the Front End doesn’t want me to do procedures: they think I’m too slow. Here’s the problem: we have been told by management that the procedures take as long as they need to take. There’s literally no set time except for the Zone Walk, which needs to be at least fifteen minutes. So basically, even though we’re now taking the temperatures of literally ever case in the store, they want us to “hurry”. Which basically means they want us to cut corners. So, no, I absolutely will NOT be doing any more procedures for them. They want us to half ass something that shouldn’t be half assed and I refuse to do that sort of thing. If it ends up screwing someone over, tough. I’m pretty much done with the bullshit right now.
5) Tuesday was awful. I pretty much had a complete meltdown due to the built up stress I had been holding back. Feeling better today but I’m still exhausted. I should probably have a cry more often.
6) There’s a preview of the next Transformers series–Earthspark–out right now. I have thoughts, but more on that later.
7) Lulu has discovered blankets. She now loves burrowing in them and snoozing. However, she wants the final say: she goes under them and comes out whenever she wants. I’m wondering if she was burrito wrapped in the shelter and has issues with that sort of thing. I wouldn’t be surprised.
With that said, we’ll stop for now. But I’ll be back next week with more random thoughts! Until then, have a great weekend, stay safe and I’ll see you soon!