1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. Seth Andrews knows that quite well.
3) Thought for the Week: This sequel to 2020 sucks. I want a refund.
4) Monday was not a good day to try and get some extra sleep. I woke up multiple times to multiple hallucinations; one of green mist swirling on the ceiling, another of red misty letters that spelled something incomprehensible, and the absolute worst, a baseball sized spider, skittering across the ceiling towards the ceiling fan. Yes, I knew they weren’t real. No, I had no idea what was causing them until I hit Google. Apparently, these are called hypnopompic hallucinations and they happen more frequently in people who have anxiety, which I have. Fuck me, I guess. This bullshit makes me never want to sleep again.
5) Some information on Opening Day tickets:
Looks like Prime and I will be holding on to our tickets. Maybe there’s some light at the end of the tunnel and it’s not the headlamp of an oncoming train.
6) On Tuesday, I picked through my shirts. I have eight that I can wear to BotCon. I already set aside two pairs of jeans and a pair of lounge pants; I have a good idea what shirt I’ll be using for night wear. I still need a few more things, but I’m almost ready to start packing. The trip isn’t until August. Yeah, I’m that ready already.
7) Apparently, the Timber Rattlers home opener is on April 8th and it’s actually happening. So I’m going to go ahead and put in for that one. I might just say to hell with it and go for the entire weekend; I have plenty of vacation time and I won’t be using the bulk of it until BotCon and by then I’ll have re-earned an entire shit load of it. Might as well use it before I lose it.
With that said, I’ll stop for today. But I’ll be back in seven more days to post whatever half baked thoughts that pop into my head. So until next week, have a great weekend, stay safe and I’ll see you soon!