1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: I don’t have ducks. They are not in a row. Instead I have squirrels. And they’re at a freaking rave. Possibly on meth.
4) Wednesday was an absolute cluster. Jed opened, Georgia was mid-shift and I was the main coverage until Mary got in at 18:15. I had to do two long procedures and the 17:00 was late because I got my break late so I wasn’t finished until 18:21, nine minutes before I left. Like I said, an absolute cluster. No, there weren’t any absences that I knew about; this was just how the schedule was put together. Literally no coverage. But there’s a posting for a full time position for Member Service; I’m thinking I should apply. What’s the worst that could happen? They say no?
5) It’s official: We have a 2022 baseball season. The series that were cancelled will be made up with doubleheaders, which kinda makes me look forward to the latter part of the season. (Wouldn’t mind getting tickets to one of those games!) As for the Brewers, they’ll start the season in Chicago against the Cubs, while our Home Opener will be April 14th versus the Cardinals. Yay, we get to go up against the dirty red birds in our first game at American Family Field. I’m going to put in for the day off, because I seriously want to get an Opening Day pin. It’s kind of my thing.
6) Since baseball is on, we’re going to probably get some Spring Training soon. Thank Primus. It’s been a long, dark winter as it is and this is a nice little light at the end of the tunnel.
7) Kathy has supposedly said that she’ll be back next month. There are rumors that Wiesia will be back next week. However, I don’t know how long Wiesia will be there, as quite a few of our regular members have said that they want to say goodbye to her before she moves. So it sounds like the move is happening and some of my coworkers have said that Wiesia has sold her house so it might just be a matter of time. That might explain the job posting I mentioned earlier.
With that said, I’ll stop for today. But don’t fret. I’ll be back next week with more half scrambled thoughts from my half baked brain. So until then, have a great weekend, stay safe and I’ll see you soon!