1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. Apparently, they’ve locked out some users with that Facebook Protect fiasco and I hope those users say “Fuck it” and never come back.
3) Thought for the Week: Welcome to Wisconsin, where at anytime the weather can say, “Fuck you! You’re in Wisconsin, so you get snow!”
4) Apparently, those wonderful benefits and good pay that Costco offers? Yeah, that shit is referred to as “golden handcuffs”. I can understand why: you feel like shit, get treated like shit, know that your job is shit, but you don’t want to leave because you don’t know if you can find anything else with better or equal benefits and pay. To say that this is both a blessing and a curse is an understatement.
5) Lesson learned: Never try eating a turkey sandwich in front of a hungry cat. Because you’re going to have to share. Whether you want to or not. (I found that out last night! And yes, Lulu ate very well.)
6) This is happening: Emails to BotCon vendors are being sent. Next month, we’ll be getting reveals and registration will be coming up soon. This is happening. It’s actually happening. Oh dear Primus, I am freaking excited!
7) I finally have my shirts picked. I actually had more than I originally thought; I actually had a week’s worth of shirts instead of a few days. I still need to go through the rest of them, as I know that a lot of them need to be retired. My assignment for BotCon? Getting new shirts. I have multiple that are old enough to be retired; I need to replenish my supply. Here’s hoping that 80s Tees will be there; I’m going to hit their stock during the convention.
With that said, I’ll stop for now. But I’ll be back next week with another dose of random thoughts. Until then, have a great weekend, stay safe and I’ll see you soon!