1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: Will Smith needs to talk about the story of all about how his life got flipped turned upside down before he went to the Oscars this year.
4) Remember: today is April Cool’s Day. Today, everyone is cool. So treat everyone with some respect. None of this pranking BS; that stuff is Bush League.
5) I have Opening Day for the Timber Rattlers as well as the Home Opener for the Brewers off, so yeah, I get to see some baseball! Originally, Opening Day for the Brewers was supposed to be this Thursday, but that was scuttled because of the lockout. So now it’s in a couple of weeks and I can barely wait.
6) Easter is on the 17th. So I basically have three days off and one of them is paid. I’m still not quite used to that. Remember, I did a thirteen year stint in Walmart; we worked every holiday except Christmas and in that respect we were lucky because some Walmarts were open for Christmas. So it still feels weird to me that I have a day off with pay because it’s a holiday.
7) Casi came back. She’s up to her old micromanaging bullshit. Even stupider? She could have sent me down to the door on Wednesday to cover breaks, lunches and procedures but she fucking didn’t. So I just shrugged, rolled my eyes and said, “Not my fucking problem.” I will keep repeating that for as long as necessary. Of course, I’m pretty much figuring that I’ll be back at the door soon enough; Wiesia will be moving soon and I’m thinking that Mary will retire. We’ll probably also have people get fed up with the bullshit and leave. Because we always do. Of course, I’ll be sent to the door, because I’m the only one who knows how shit runs down there and I actually show up to work on a regular basis. You’d think they would be tripping over themselves to give me full time, but I guess not. Whatever.
On that note, we’ll pause for today. But don’t fret! I’ll be back in another week with more random thoughts to post. Until then, have a great weekend, stay safe, and I’ll see you soon! ❤