1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: Well next week was absolute shit.
4) This is A Thing That Was Posted:
We have our first confirmed guest for BotCon. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen him and I am looking forward to it. Also, I love the tech spec design that the organizers are using. It’s really nice. It’s going to be a long wait for August, I tell you.
5) I got to work early today and was asked to clock in early, since apparently, we didn’t have an opener at the door this morning. So I agreed and when I headed over to the supervisor to tell them I was going to check in at the door, I was told to help assist on the front end. Yeah, I was absolutely not happy in the slightest. It gets better: multiple fucking times the exit door backed up all the way to the self checkouts because there was only one person there and Member Service had to pull from the Membership Desk to help keep the lines down. I wasn’t told to head to the door until two hours after I clocked in early. Again, I literally don’t know what I’m supposed to do here: every single time I bring up that they need help at the door, I’m told not to worry about it. But then once I’m sent there, I’m the one shouldering all the fucking responsibility. Pick one and fucking stay with it, people!
6) Tonight’s game is certainly not yesterday’s game. That’s all I’m going to say about it.
7) Prime and I managed to grab a small handful of the magnetic schedules that were being handed out at last night’s game; he’s already claimed one so he can take it to work. I mean, looking at that will certainly brighten anyone’s day. 🙂
On that note, we’ll stop for today. But don’t fret! I’ll be back next week with another tossed word salad for you to enjoy. Until then, have a great weekend, stay safe and I’ll see you soon!