1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. So is Twitter.
3) Thought for the Week: You know, Blink-182 straight up told us that “work sucks” yet we all still got jobs like suckers.
4) Tomorrow and Sunday, Prime and I will be in Milwaukee for a pair of Brewers games. I’ll post all the details on Monday and Tuesday. So expect that for next week.
5) Wednesday and Thursday, I’m off so we’ll be seeing a couple of Timber Rattlers games. We’ll probably see a few more in the next few weeks, but I don’t think we’ll be going as overboard as we were in years past. We do have BotCon to consider.
6) I’ll probably use the daylight hours on Wednesday or Thursday to pack my suitcase for the convention in August. I know it’s early but that’s just how how I roll.
7) I will not miss work this weekend. Not one damn bit. For reasons.
On that note, we’ll stop for today. But I’ll be back for another go-round next week. So until then, have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!