1) Current mood:
2) The Supreme Court is neither. ‘Nuff said.
3) Thought for the Week: We went from sminter to the one day of summer.
4) Apparently, Kari doesn’t want to work with Jed’s school schedule. She’s pretty much telling him that he’s going to have to work every weekend whether he likes it or not. This is on top of his homework, or rather home work, which requires him to make actual food. I’m talking about going to the grocery store, buying the ingredients, doing all of the prep work, and making the actual dish. He’s also going to have a class in the near future that’s around two weeks, but is a grand total of ten hours every day. That one’s a smoking/barbecue class, which covers smoking and prepping meats. Since it’s going to cover smoking, it’s going to be a long class. I don’t think Kari understands that. If anything, she doesn’t seem to care and thinks that he should put Costco first, which he really shouldn’t. So if this isn’t solved soon, he’ll be heading to limited part time and I don’t blame him one damn bit.
5) Casi is no longer a Front End supervisor. She’s now on Morning Merch. So things are a bit better at the door. However…
6) One of my coworkers called in last week and Casi was the one who took the call. Apparently, she took all the information and said she’d let management know about everything… Except, she didn’t. Kari tracked down Brenda–who had called in–and told her that she had been a no call, no show on the day she had called in sick. Brenda basically said that she had called in and Casi took the call. Kari looked shocked but she dropped it. I’m thinking that Casi got into some sort of trouble for that. Honestly, I hope she did. She might get her head on straight if she does.
7) I visited the Bath and Body Works outlet store. I have a lot of things that smell of strawberry. I am happy.
That’s all for this time. But I’ll be back later with more randomized thoughts. Until then, have a great weekend and I’ll see you then!