1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that SCOTUS should just go ahead and change that acronym to SCROTUS. For reasons.
3) Thought for the Week: My wi-fi works perfectly fine… until I actually want to use it.
4) Tuesday wasn’t a good day. I won’t go into details, but it involved a trip to urgent care and a lot of needles. No, they weren’t for me. That’s all I’m going to say about it. Suffice to say, I didn’t get my toiletries bag packed at all. I might just wait until next week to get it done. It’s not like I don’t have the time.
5) Supposedly, there’s going to be some hiring in Member Service. At least two more part time positions, according to management. I’ll believe it when I see it.
6) There’s been an update to the WordPress app and now I can actually post YouTube videos instead of having to go through the WordPress.com that is bookmarked to my phone. It’s a lot easier now than it was earlier. I just don’t understand why we didn’t get this update sooner or was it just my phone acting up? I mean, it’s a four year old phone. It’s not exactly new.
7) There’s a rumor going around that Mary is going to the gas station. Supposedly, there’s a new person who’s going to start at the door in a week or two but we won’t have Mary. So we’ll be in the same situation as we are now. Wonderful. Just wonderful.
With that said, let’s draw this one to a close. But don’t worry. I’ll be back next week with more halfbaked thoughts for you to digest. Until then, have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!