1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that we’re living in a dystopian hellscape.
3) Thought for the Week: My job has this wonderful perk that if you show up early, you’ll be asked to clock in early and do extra work.
4) So Funko revealed all of their SDCC exclusives; there was one that Prime didn’t know about. It’s an oversized Unicron. Apparently, it’s also going to show up at GameStop as well, so we’re not completely screwed here. But we had no idea that there was going to be a Unicron figure.
5) We had some severe thunderstorms on Wednesday. These were bad enough for the tornado sirens to sound, which always gives me anxiety. I had a front row seat to watch everything; I was at the door that night. Honestly, it reminded me of a hurricane and that brings back terrible memories. I hope that’s it for the severe storms around here.
6) Because of the bad weather, a lot of people don’t have electricity. So everyone has been asking if we have generators. The only ones we have are battery operated; we’re currently out of the gas powered ones and I don’t know when we’re getting any more. But everyone was in a terrible mood Thursday and I was not there for it.
7) Prime’s been looking into a possible itinerary for my trip to BotCon in August; it seems that the hotel is about 3/5ths of a mile away from where I might be arriving. So if I needed to walk to the hotel, it’s actually doable. Or if I absolutely needed to, I could probably get a cab or something. But it’s not that far from where I’m staying. Which is a good thing.
With that said, let’s stop for today. But I’ll be back again with another update on my so-called life. Until then, have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!