1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that we are now living in a dystopian hellscape. America is officially a shithole country.
3) Thought for the Week: My cat has more rights than I do. Fuck, but I hate American politics.
4) Prime went ahead and got a dash cam, as well as an SD card for it. This has been a long time coming; we’ve seen some absolute garbage drivers on the roads and having a camera to record their idiocy will be a great CYA. No, I don’t think we’re uploading any of the videos to YouTube. At least, not yet. (I highly doubt that we ever will.)
5) Prime isn’t going to do much of anything with my new phone until the charger he ordered arrives. He doesn’t want to plug it into the Switch charger, for obvious reasons, even if it might be compatible. We don’t know how much power the phone might pull; it’s better to wait and get something actually meant for that device. I’m thinking that my phone will be ready in time for BotCon, which probably means I won’t be taking my current one. Here’s hoping I can get at least four years out of the new phone; if it were up to me, I’d never upgrade and just keep using what I have.
6) Prime and I have been on a bit of a Star Trek kick. I’m not complaining.
7) Tomorrow is inventory. I don’t have to count anything but it’s going to be absolutely insane at work and I don’t look forward to it.
With that said, we’ll stop for today. But I’ll be back next time with another tossed word salad for you! (Ranch dressing is extra.) Until then, have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!