1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that we live in a shithole country.
3) Thought for the Week: If I happened to be one of the migrants whom
DeSantis DeathSentence had shipped to Martha’s Vineyard, I would send his ass a postcard saying “Weather’s great, people are helpful, and I don’t have to deal with a hurricane. You did me a favor!” Because yes, my ass is exactly that level of petty. 🙂
4) One of our newer employees, Jeremy, is leaving soon. He has a job in Georgia that pays much better than Costco. We’re also losing one of our managers, Nevin, as he’s heading back to the Pacific Northwest to help his family. His brother got into an accident and is severely injured, quite possibly permanently disabled, so Nevin is going to help out as best as possible. I feel terrible about that; I hope things improve for him and his family.
5) It seems that on Wednesday, Coolio passed away. I don’t really have anything that I can add, but I’ll leave this here. For reasons.
6) Last night, when I offered to switch from the exit door to the entrance, I was told to stay. According to Kathy, she had some things to do and was leaving “in a few minutes”.
Yeah, that was a load of bullshit. She had half an hour and all she did was plug in the motorized carts, which is something she could have done while on the exit door. Needless to say, I let a supervisor know what the hell happened. This isn’t the first time but I will make it the last.
7) It’s cool enough for fuzzy socks and fuzzy pants. We have some for sale at work. I grabbed some. For reasons.
That’s all for today. But I’ll be back again with a few lines about my life or lack thereof. Until then, have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!