1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that Elongated Muskrat is a blithering dipshidiot. For reasons.
3) Thought for the Week: Apparently, comedy is back on Twitter, unless it’s at Elongated Muskrat’s expense or he’ll suspend your account. So much for that “freeze peach” stuff.
4) Prime and I have been on a Marvel tear: we watched Thor: Love and Thunder and started on She-Hulk: Attorney at Law. Thor was really good, if a bit sad towards the end. But sit through the credits as there are two stingers at the end. She-Hulk is pretty fun; the stinger at the end of the first episode had me howling with laughter. Not kidding, you have to stick around after the credits because that scene is literally everything!
5) Prime just recently got some meal prep containers for us and I absolutely intend to use them. I’m planning on building my own cheesy bean and rice burritos, but with whole wheat tortillas and brown rice. Make it delicious but healthier. That’s more or less become my motto as of late and it seems to be helping me shed weight. (Restrictive diets are a bad idea and can actually set people up for failure. It’s better to adjust your habits and stick with healthier options. Lifelong changes are a more successful method.)
6) Wisconsin managed to get it half right: Governor Evers was elected to a second term. However, Wisconsin also decided to send back that lying and criminal POS Ron Johnson back to the US Senate, so yeah, we done fucked up on that one. Dammit.
7) We’re getting data mines from Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. There’s a lot of information out right now. I do mean a lot. So if you don’t want to spoil yourself, you might want to stay off Reddit. As a precaution.
With that said, we’ll stop for today. But I’ll drop by again later to let you know about what’s (not) going on in my life. Until next time, have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!