1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that voting is important. Or we’ll end up with more bullshit like this.
3) Thought for the Week: Why the hell do I live in an area where the air hurts my face?!
4) It has been an absolute shitshow at work. We have members demanding assistance with loading not a minute after I’ve put the radio down, had people get argumentative over showing their receipts, and plenty who have thrown them out and gotten pissy that they need those same receipts to leave the store. I’m not even halfway through the week and I’m exhausted.
5) I’m also doing nine hour shifts. That doesn’t help.
6) Prime and I pre-ordered Scarlet and Violet from Walmart. They should arrive by Monday. I hope that’s the case because I need a distraction.
7) We got snow on Thursday. I am not feeling it for winter this year.
On that note, we’ll stop for today. But I’ll be back later to fill you in on the non-happenings of my life. Until then, have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!