1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that Elon Musk is a raging dipshidiot.
3) Thought for the Week:
4) I have no idea WTF was up with my feed for YouTube Shorts, but holy shit. Most of the suggestions were of absolutely shitty meme regurgitators, anti-trans content, and just utter shite. I have never smacked “Do Not Recommend” so many times in one night. Seriously, it was BAD. Don’t even get me started on the comment sewers I slogged through. Ugh. YouTube, I have no idea what your algorithm was “thinking” but do us a favor and fix your shit. Damn.
5) So, the door has a new paper schedule for the breaks, walks, and everything. It was implemented because of arguments. One of my coworkers went to management because of the fighting and that’s why the whole system started. However, it doesn’t seem to be working out. Because of yesterday.
6) Yesterday, I was sent to the door to try and help. One of my coworkers said that everyone was fine and I wasn’t needed but a different coworker asked me to take over for him so he could do the 1500 walk. So I agreed. Coworker #1–for argument’s sake we’ll call her Karen–was not happy about this. She snapped at me, took off to find management, and tore three different managers a new cloaca over this. Even worse, she said that there would be “hell to pay” over her not getting that walk. So she got reported for possibly making a threat and for her inappropriate attitude towards three different managers. She’s getting written up at the very least; I wouldn’t be surprised if she got worse.
7) This Sunday is New Year’s Day, so I get a day off with pay. I also have Monday and Tuesday off, so it’s another mini-vacation. Yay!
So on that note, we’ll draw this–and the year–to a close. Have a great New Year’s Eve and I’ll see you next year! ❤