1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. So glad that I no longer have a Facebook account. Especially now that TFG is getting his back.
3) Thought for the Week: The colonoscopy isn’t the pain in the ass. It’s the prep the day before. Along with the massive amount of shitting.
4) A few tips for you if you’re planning on dealing with this: mix the solution with lukewarm water and have a straw handy. Don’t follow the instructions and put the solution in the fridge; it does nothing for palatability. If anything, it makes it worse. You quite literally don’t want to taste this mess; as a reviewer put it, the stuff is VILE. Having a straw can help you get it down faster but you have to be quick, as the cooler the solution gets, the bigger a sensory nightmare it becomes. So take my advice: keep it slightly warm and utilize a straw.
5) Jennie is now morning merch. Jed is on winter leave and won’t be back until February. Brenda is now part-time. Kathy still hasn’t come back yet. We’re down several people but I still haven’t been offered full-time. Whatever.
6) We’ve slowed down in the last few weeks, which has been a nice change of pace. However, it also means a cut in hours and I’m not too happy about that.
7) I don’t get a day off until next Friday. I hope I can make it.
On that note, we’ll take a break for today. But I’ll be back next time with another look into the organized chaos of my life. Until next time, have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!