1) Current mood:
2) Thought for the Week: Aaron Rodgers is just Brett Favre with slightly less drama.
3) So we know the location of BotCon 2023: East Rutherford, New Jersey. They weren’t kidding when they said it was going to be in a state that hadn’t hosted it yet. Honestly, I was hoping for Milwaukee or Madison but I’m not the one running the show.
4) Apparently, Aaron Rodgers wants to play for the Jets. We’ve done this bullshit before with Brett Favre and I’m waiting for Rodgers to suddenly decide after a season or two that he should hop over to the Vikings. That would just be fantastic. 🙄
5) This close to spring, what’s going on with the weather isn’t winter, it’s actually assault.
6) Yesterday, the schedule was an absolute mess; most everyone at the door was done at 17:00, one of our people left early, our lot person wasn’t there, management had to ask one of my coworkers if they could change her schedule so she could stay until 19:30, and I was saddled with the last walk. So yeah, another shitshow. It might be the same today but who knows.
7) We’ve had more snow in the last two weeks than all of winter combined. Now we’re getting rain. Then possibly more snow. Can March make up its damn mind?!
With that said, we’ll draw this to a close. But I’ll be back soon with more info nuggets from my ridiculous existence. Until then, have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!