1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: Stay the fuck home.
4) Wiesia is not at work. She’s staying home, due to her age and the fact that she’s gone through chemo. notWiesia is out due to fall bladder surgery, so she’ll miss most of the pandemic. A lot of the older employees are staying home; they don’t want to deal with this.
5) Apparently, I’ve been salading all wrong. Instead of savory dressings, I should have been using sweeter ones. I should have been adding dried cranberries as well. It seems raspberry vinaigrette and dried cranberries make me want to devour vegetables with reckless abandon. And here I thought it was ranch that I enjoyed. Guess I was wrong.
6) Lulu seems to know that I’m stressed out. She keeps bouncing off of me and curling up on my chest. Her tomfoolery helps take me mind off of things, which is a relief.
7) We have sneeze guards at the doors. I’m not kidding. We’re also not allowed to touch the receipts and we can’t draw smiley faces on them. That really hurts, because I enjoyed making these kids happy. Damn you, COVID-19. Just damn you.
With that said, we’ll mercifully end this. Stay safe at home, everyone and have a good weekend! ❤