1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. Same thing with Twitter.
3) Thought for the Week: Whoever came up with Daylight Savings Time and Standard Time never owned a cat.
4) It finally happened: I have dumped TracFone. Or rather, I’m in the process of dumping it. Prime was about to switch my account to a different plan–8 gigs of data with unlimited talk and texts–but he couldn’t. Nothing went through. So TracFone called me, I explained everything and according to the customer (no)service representative, it was the payment method. Which wasn’t true. So, after a freaking anxiety attack, I told Prime I was done with them and I’m headed elsewhere. I’m absolutely sick of this. It’s been happening since day one and TracFone has done nothing to fix the problem. So I’m using the last of my data and letting them go out with a pathetic whimper.
5) Today is the last day for my coworker, Karen. She apparently had a pretty decent severance package from her previous job and realized that what she was doing now wasn’t worth it. So it looks as though she’s retiring and I don’t blame her.
6) The last few days haven’t been as busy, but I fear that’s going to change. We have Thanksgiving in less than two weeks, Black Friday in fourteen days and then we have December and Christmas coming. We’re going to get busy soon and it’s going to stay that way for a while. The paychecks will be great but I will be exhausted.
7) In one week, the Diamond and Pearl remakes will be released. I’m not off on Friday, sadly but I am on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, which means I’m going to be in the bedroom, on the Switch, doing absolutely nothing other than leveling up my team and taking on Gym Leaders.
On that note, we’ll stop for now. But I’ll be back next week, with more random thoughts about random things that you’ll either find funny or ridiculous. So until then, have a great weekend, stay safe and I’ll see you soon!