1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: Some people don’t know when to quit. Or retire. Or shut the hell up.
4) I had been hoping for snow on Christmas. We got none. Instead, we ended up with snow on Tuesday, a good three days after the holiday. I honestly don’t know whether to laugh, cry, or rage. Or do all three at once.
5) 2021 is almost over and I have to say is: What the flying fuck was that bullshit?!
6) The RNG on Shining Pearl hates me. I have been trying to hatch a decent Natured Riolu, but so far, I’ve gotten nothing. One Docile, one Brave, a Timid, a Gentle, and at least three Quiets. Did I mention that I want Jolly? Because no, I haven’t seen a Jolly one. The royal pain is the fact that it takes so frigging long to get the Egg to hatch; I don’t have any Pokémon with Flame Body and I don’t have a great route to zip back and forth on the bike, which is making this take a lot longer. At this rate, I’m going to hatch a garbage Natured shiny and I’ll end up shrugging, saying “Fuck it” and keeping the little shit, even though I already have a shiny Riolu and a shiny Lucario. Because this is slowly driving me nuts. (I’m not even trying for stats, either! It’s just the Nature!)
7) You probably noticed the post I made yesterday: BotCon is in Nashville and it’s running from August 25th to the 28th. We’re in a brand new Embassy Suites and I honestly have no idea if we’ll be able to catch a Nashville Sounds game but we’ve got around eight months to plan for things so we’ll see.
On that hopeful note, we’ll stop for today. But I’ll be back next week with more random happenings that may or may not interest you. Until then, have a great weekend, stay safe and I’ll see you soon!