1) Current mood
You have no idea. Seriously.
2) So the Sonic movie has been officially pushed back until 2020. That’s not a bad thing, really. Maybe, just maybe, Paramount can fix the problems and make it a decent film.
3) Can you guess where I was last night? I’ll give you a hint:
That’s Manny Piña from the Brewers on first. He was making a rehab appearance with the Timber Rattlers and I got to see him play.
4) I have discovered that YouTube has some amazing videos. Currently, I’m running through s lot of the offerings from Sci Show, which is both informative and addictive. My favorite video so far? Well, it’s this one:
“The concrete was on fire!” Seriously, I love that. I don’t know why, but I do. Also, I have a new insult: they’re more sensitive than C2N14 (Azidoazide azide).
5) We’re getting an extra half-hour in the morning to do the Steel Walk, which is good. It means we can catch more problems before they become safety issues.
6) Prime’s slowly getting better, but he still feels pretty bad. In fact, he skipped the game last night. Normally, he’d be more than happy to go, but whatever this illness is, it’s sapping his strength majorly.
7) I have some dogs to re-home. If anyone’s interested, let me know and I’ll climb the neighbor’s fence and get them. (I’m kidding… more or less.) 😉