1) Current mood:
2) I dropped off the film at the local Walmart on Thursday, as that was the first chance I had to visit the place and do so. It’s going to take around a week or so to get the results back, so I’m kinda excited.
3) This is just your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
4) We will be hitting the 90s next week. I can hardly freaking wait.
5) Apparently, taking calcium and vitamin D to prevent strokes isn’t a great idea, as taking those supplements can actually make strokes worse. Yeah, so much for me trying to head off the leg cramps that I get because of the damned tamoxifen at the pass; I’m sticking with milk, in dairy or non-dairy form, and calling it good.
6) I guess everyone finally blew up the last of the fireworks. Things are nice and quiet at night. Yay.
7) Walmart’s changing their planograms as we speak; they are gearing up for back to school. Great. The only upside is that I might find some Bumblebee merchandise on the shelves, but the downside is that summer is drawing to a close and we’ll be dealing with freaking snow again. That’s not something I want to think about now. (The Ca$hma$ rush? That doesn’t bother me anymore. Costco is far different from Walmart; we don’t have the Black Friday bullshit and we’re not open on Thanksgiving. The holidays are a lot less stressful where I’m working now. That’s not a joke!)
That’s all for this time. Drop by next week where I pick through the random detritus of my brain and try to put together something coherent. Until next time, see ya!