1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: Stop claiming that “The United States isn’t like this”. Bullshit. Half of the fucking country is perfectly fine with this shitshow. Think about it.
4) Dynamax Adventures are absolutely awesome. You can farm for Dynite Ore and get a nice amount even if you don’t catch the Legendary at the end of the maze. Asking others to join in nets you two pieces, which is nice. Also, if you do defeat the Legendary, it’s a guaranteed catch; for the first few, I used Dusk Balls but now I’m exclusively using Luxury Balls. The only major downside is you can only catch them once. Run into them again and defeat them, and they’ll run. So you might be stuck with one that has a hindering Nature, but don’t panic. There’s a Mint for that.
5) I had coffee yesterday. It’s been a while since I’ve had a cup. It was good. It was really good. So yeah, I’m probably going to do some Morning Coffee posts in the future.
6) We’re looking at temperatures in the seventies today. This is probably the last of the warm weather. I mean, it is November and things do start cooling down rather quickly.
7) So far, things are quiet. I don’t know how long they will stay like this. I’m hoping for a while. My nerves are shot as it is, to be honest.
With that said, we’ll draw this to a close. But don’t fret, I’ll be back next week, with some other brain farts to share. So until then, stay safe, have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!