1) Current mood:
2) This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: It’s not baseball season in Wisconsin without six inches of snow.
4) It seems that tonight’s game has been postponed; there’s no roof on the stadium and we got snow in the wee hours of this morning. So the field won’t be ready in time. Thankfully, I had the foresight to take not just tonight, but the entire weekend off, so I’ll be going to at least one game.
5) I finally did it: I cancelled my appeal on Twitter and deleted the “offending” tweet. But not before grabbing a screenshot of it so I could post it as a massive “Fuck you” to Twitter. Yes, I am absolutely that petty and I have already made myself a thorn in the side of quite a few people. I’ve even reported a tweet from the Babylon Bee in the hopes it gets pulled for hate speech. Yes, Twitter, you saw fit to allow me back and I am going to make it every dipshidiot’s problem.
6) It seems that the Brewers game was also postponed due to the weather. Hey, Wrigley? Put a fucking ROOF on it and this crap won’t keep happening. Just saying.
7) Next week is when the Brewers come home and start the season at American Family Field. I will be there and I will update.
With those balls tossed, we’ll take a break for now. But I’ll be here next week with more curve balls for you to catch. Until then, have a great weekend, stay safe, and I’ll see you next mound visit! Go Brew Crew! ❤